Pioneer Space Sim
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Pioneer is a space adventure game set in the Milky Way galaxy at the turn of
the 33rd century.
The game is open-ended, and you are free to explore the millions of star systems in the game. You can land on planets, slingshot past gas giants, and burn yourself to a crisp flying between binary star systems. You can try your hand at piracy, make your fortune trading between systems, or do missions for the various factions fighting for power, freedom or self-determination.
For more information, see
Pioneer is free and open source software. For more information, see:
- Website: http://pioneerspacesim.net
- FAQ: https://pioneerwiki.com/wiki/FAQ
- Source code repo: https://github.com/pioneerspacesim/pioneer
- Licenses: https://github.com/pioneerspacesim/pioneer/tree/master/licenses
- Changelog: https://github.com/pioneerspacesim/pioneer/blob/master/Changelog.txt
- Older releases: https://github.com/pioneerspacesim/pioneer/releases
- Player's forum: http://spacesimcentral.com/community/pioneer/
- Developer's forum: https://pioneerspacesim.net/forum/
- Player and developer chat: http://pioneerspacesim.net/irc (#pioneer on Freenode, if you have your own IRC client.)
Please send bug reports to https://github.com/pioneerspacesim/pioneer/issues.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.